Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio transmission between two usrp

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio transmission between two usrp
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:31:56 -0500

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Lingeswar Lingeswar
<address@hidden> wrote:
> when i am trying to transfer an audio signal from one usrp to another, i
> can't able to get the signal exactly. can anyone please help me in getting
> the original signal without noise.
>
> regards,
>
> lingeswar

You probably have a more detailed question. What you've asked here
doesn't really tell us anything. If you are transmitting audio using
AM or FM, you are going to have noise and they will behave
differently. If you are using digital modulations, you'll still have
to deal with the noise but won't hear it directly.

Tom