[Discuss-gnuradio] Communication issue between SBX and XCVR2450

From: QibenYan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Communication issue between SBX and XCVR2450
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:49:09 -0500

Hi all,

I have two USRP N-200 boards, one with SBX daughterboard, and the other one with XCVR2450 daughterboard. They use the same VERT2450 antennas. I tried to transmit from SBX to XCVR2450 using benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py in ofdm folder. But nothing was received at the receiver side. I also tried another direction, using XCVR2450 as a transmitter and SBX as a receiver, and nothing was received, either. However, two USRPs with two XCVR2450 daughterboards or two USRPs with two SBX daughterboards can communicate successfully. What prevents communication from happening between SBX and XCVR2450? Is that because of the LO offset? But two USRPs with XCVR 2450 also have LO offset, why they can communicate successfully?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ben