Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading file into memory

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Loading file into memory
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:39:12 -0400

Dear Gnuradio List,

        I'm doing some benchmarking involving read a WAV file into my gnuradio
program, executing a APT Decoder, and writing out the result to a file. I'm
finding that my results are all I/O bound. I want to be able to load the entire
file into memory (load the WAV file into a vector or other datatype) and then
execute it, but still preserve the sampling rate. Is there a way of doing that?

Sincerely,
     Tommy Tracy II
   UVA Grad Student