[Discuss-gnuradio] No Digital Modulation Working

From: Ahmed Zaheer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] No Digital Modulation Working
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I was trying to make a transceiver working on any digital modulation. I have tried GMSK, PSK, QPSK, QAM and other blocks available in gnuradio companion. But non of them works. All of them works in loop back manner but when ever I try to transmit and receive on air it simply doesn't work. In the attached file I am using GMSK while transmitting a video file. I have also tried audio file, and even a simple sine wave but all in vain. I am using USRP N210 with SBX daugherboard with VERT 2450 antenna. All of the equipment works as I was succeeded in transmitting my voice while doing frequency modulation. If anybody can tell me about any mistake while seeing the attached file or provide me with any transceiver using any digital modulation which should work on latest gnuradio with USRP N210 that would really be a great help.
I really appreciate your help.
Regards.
Ahmed.