Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wireless Camera Reception?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wireless Camera Reception?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:30:13 -0400

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Joel Mayer <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear GNUradio enthusiasts-

Beneath these lines (attached as a virus free pdf) you will find a table of frequencies
assigned to wireless cameras. I'm wondering, would it be possible to modify the SDR#
radio in such a way as to make it wireless camera capable?

Thanks For Reading This!

Joel,

I don't know about SDR# since this is the GNU Radio mailing list. But yes, in principle GNU Radio could be made to work with these. You'd need a system that can handle the bandwidth, so you'd be looking at a USRP N200 with the appropriate daughterboard.

Tom