[Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing phases between two N200

From: Shih Oliver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing phases between two N200
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:02:16 +0000

Hi lists,

     I'm using a E100 to send a sine wave to two N200  by going through a splitter and  I'm trying to synchronize the phases between the signals
recieved by the two N200.Both of the N200 have internal GPSDO with the gps locked and the same gps time. However, they are still not in phase.
 I've also tried set_time_next_pps(gpstime+1) right after gps locked but it's not working either.
Thanks for any help in advanced.

Oliver