[Discuss-gnuradio] Conference 2011 audio now available

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Conference 2011 audio now available
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:23:12 -0500

The audio for the GNU Radio Conference 2011 is now available:
http://www.trondeau.com/grc2011-abstracts

I think I'm still missing one presentation but working on getting my hands on it.

I was hoping to listen to all of the audio to make sure they were all ok, but I realized that I'm never going to get to that. Instead of continuing on this track, I have just converted them to Ogg format and uploaded them. The quality may very as far as volume (and I might have at least once switched to the wrong microphone input...), but from listening to snippets of every one, they all seem at least understandable. Let me know if you have a problem with a specific file and I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Thanks,
Tom