Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: Just compile XML, no GUI

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: Just compile XML, no GUI
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:28:21 -0500

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:19:31AM -0800, Josh Blum wrote:
> > I was wondering if it's a big deal to give gnuradio-companion a switch
> > to just compile a .grc file without firing up the GUI.

> Give this a shot: https://github.com/jettero/grcc/blob/grcc/grcc
> -Josh

This is exactly why I wrote grcc.  It should probably be a switch
in the gnuradio-companion script, but grcc does the job for now.
I'm open to forks and patches, I really just cobbled together
something that works for me, suggestions welcome.

-Paul

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
116 jumps, 48.6 minutes of freefall, 92.9 freefall miles.