[Discuss-gnuradio] Working with dbpsk module.

From: anay tuljapurkar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working with dbpsk module.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:34:53 -0500

Hey guys,

   Although outdated and removed from the digital-folder, I am currently working with the dbpsk module for one of my projects. I came across this error and kindly request anybody out there to help me out with the same. The error message that i received is as follows,

ValueError : itemsize mismatch : dbpsk_demod(4):0 using 1, sub_ff(14):0 using 4.

Thanks and Regards,
Anay.