Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two instances of QT GUI Sink in a single program

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two instances of QT GUI Sink in a single program
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:43:23 -0400

Thanks Tom. I guess I did not make myself clear. I do have several QT GUI blocks in the program, which I indeed generate using GRC. I have many sliders, a checkbox, and a sink (FFT). If I add a slider, I see it on the screen when I run the new program. When when I add a sink block, there is still only one FFT display, showing the results from one of the FFT blocks. The problem is only with the QT Sink block, not with all the QT blocks.

Sivan
The attached .grc file has TWO QT-GUI sinks, and they are both displayed. Now, I have to grow the window in order to see them both, since
  they each take up a fair amount of real-estate.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator