Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] minor bug

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] minor bug
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:10:45 -0400

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Dimitris Symeonidis <address@hidden> wrote:
> I noticed that the "docs" component passes the configuration tests
> even without doxygen installed. This on Ubuntu 11.04, latest gnuradio
> from git master.

That might actually be on purpose, since there is more in the docs
than just the Doxygen-generated stuff. Does this generate and failures
during make, make check, or make distcheck for you?

> Also, it seems fort77 is no longer a dependency, not sure when it went away...

Yeah, I don't recall why we had fort77 as a dependency. If it really
isn't necessary, it shouldn't be listed.

Thanks!
Tom