Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference Update

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference Update
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:52:55 -0400

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Scott Johnston
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> What kind of topics do you expect to be covered in the Open Presentation /
> Discussion Session(s)?
>
> Looking forward to it.
>
> Scott

Well, since they are open, I'm willing to listen to suggestions. We
are also still planning on a panel/Q&A session on a topic, which has
not been fully determined yet. Topics of interest that I've had in my
discussions with people include hardware systems, signal processing
co-processors (GPU, DSP, FPGA, etc.), SDR education, and how to
increase the developer base.

Anything you are particularly interested in?

Tom