[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd firmware and fpga image

From: sma s
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd firmware and fpga image
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:44:02 +0530

Hello,

I am trying to use the usrp2 board with uhd. The firmware and fpga image for uhd:
http://www.ettus.com/downloads/uhd_releases/master_images/
doesn't seem to work. I have tried the same with the usrp2 firmware and fpga image and things are fine. So, could you please suggest how to go about this. I have installed gnuradio + uhd from the build script and the openbts uhd. All the software installations seem fine. The only thing which is stopping me is the uhd firmware and fpga image which doesnt seem to recognize the board. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
Sma