[Discuss-gnuradio] doubt about linking library to gnuradio

From: patiljagdish154
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] doubt about linking library to gnuradio
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

hi all,
i want to know  while installing block in gnuradio , if i didn't get error
it's that means i had linked the library.
actually i am working on comedi-gnuradio. while installing the block(for
comedi)  i didn't get any error.

 comedi is collection of drivers for a variety of common data acquisition
plug-in boards . comedilib is a user-space library that provides a
developer-friendly interface to Comedi devices.

to compile comedi code in C language i used
gcc -filename.c -lcomedi -lm

can any one tell me how include comedi library in gnuradio.
what i did is  i made modification in Makefile.common in main folder . check
for attachment (Makefile.common) . i made changes in line 26
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32270282/Makefile.common Makefile.common
AM_CXXFLAGS = @autoconf_default_CXXFLAGS@ \
               -lcomedi -lm -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib

i am using ubuntu 10.10 and gnuradio 3.3.0

thanks