[Discuss-gnuradio] Configuring the slave for MIMO cable

From: Wes Rumble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configuring the slave for MIMO cable
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:57:09 -0400

Hello,
I'm trying to configure the slave device so I can use a MIMO cable with 2 of my USRP N210's.  I see the application notes for the N210 where it says you need to configure the slave with:

uhd::clock_config_t clock_config;
clock_config.ref_source = uhd::clock_config_t::REF_MIMO;
clock_config.pps_source = uhd::clock_config_t::PPS_MIMO;
usrp->set_clock_config(clock_config, slave_index);

My question is, where do I make these changes exactly?  I found a clock config file that has syntax similar to this but nothing that matches it and I don't want to mess anything up.  Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Wes

--
Wes Rumble
Graduate Research Assistant