Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] raw input data for those without hardware

From: Patrick Yeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] raw input data for those without hardware
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:59:06 -0400

On 08/06/2011 05:21 PM, Ben Reynwar wrote:
I don't have any hardware and am looking for some raw input data to
play with.  It doesn't really matter what.  Where are good places to
find this?

I faintly remember people asking this question here before, but
haven't come up with the right search terms to bring up those emails.

I'm jumping in a couple days late here, but a resource that seems to be disappearing is KD7LMO's over the air captures. His old website[1] is down, and the ANSR mirror[2] has disappeared as well. You can see a listing of what was available on archive.org[3], but I can't pull down the actual captures right now. Maybe somebody else has grabbed the collection at some point and can drop it off somewhere to be re-hosted?

[1] http://www.kd7lmo.net
[2] http://www.ansr.org/kd7lmo/www.kd7lmo.net/
[3] http://web.archive.org/web/20090418034309/http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_ota.html

-pat