Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Full Duplex communication on E100, with separate

From: Meyer S. Jacobs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Full Duplex communication on E100, with separate antenna
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:53:11 -0700

>On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 15:41, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you tell me the output of uhd_usrp_probe
>
> thanks
> -josh

It appears I must have botched something during the updating. Now
everything gives this error:

address@hidden:~# uhd_usrp_probe
linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.2 20101204 (prerelease); Boost_104100;
UHD_003.001.001-3724b82

-- Opening USRP-E on /dev/usrp_e0
Error: EnvironmentError: IOError: Failed to open /dev/usrp_e0

I seem to remember having this problem early on, but recompiling the
UHD drivers and Gnuradio solved it. I'll try that again in an hour,
unless advised otherwise. Also, it seems another thread on discuss is
related to the most recent problem.