[Discuss-gnuradio] Bug with USRP2/SBX and UHD when launching the acquisi

From: Emmanuel Caillé
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bug with USRP2/SBX and UHD when launching the acquisition
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:33:39 +0200

Hello all,

I have a problem with my USRP2 (with a SBX board) :
Most of times when I launch the acquisition, no data are received.

For example with uhd_fft.py :

$ uhd_fft.py
linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.2; Boost_104200; UHD_003.002.001-fc349d3
-- Opening a USRP2/N-Series device...
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 1472 bytes

and the FFT Plotter appear but is empty.

I have to try up to five times to make it work.

Anyone having the same problem ? Or do you know what may it be ?

If it can help, I am using a Gigabit Switch and Ubuntu 11.04

--
Emmanuel