[Discuss-gnuradio] access clock_recovery values from packet_sink

From: bjoernm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] access clock_recovery values from packet_sink
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 13:24:16 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently using the UCLA ZigBee PHY implementation by Thomas Schmid and have got the following question:

In the file "clock_recovery_mm_ff.cc" is a parameter "omega", which I would like to change from within "ucla_ieee802_15_4_packet_sink.cc".

Now there is the public function:
void set_omega(float omega)

but I wasn't able to access it from within the packet_sink.

Does anyone have a clue/idea how I could achieve this?

best regards and thank you for any help!
Bjorn