Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build-gnuradio

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build-gnuradio
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:02:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Marcus:

Thank you very much for continuing to actively develop this script. It's a
terrific contribution to the community. I know, at least for myself, I've used
it several times and it's been very helpful.

I would like to make a suggestion. Could you give the script knowledge about
its version number, so that you can do things like:

$ ./build-gnuradio -V
1.0.2
$ ./build-gnuradio --version
1.0.2
$

Also, maybe include a revision history at the top of the script, which would be
helpful so people can track the version of the script they're using and
determine when they want/need to upgrade.

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks again.

Steve