Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX CW transmit problem

From: dvader9
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX CW transmit problem
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:14:05 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen the same issue in the last couple of days.

My setup:
Ubuntu 10.04 laptop
UHD + GNUradio 3.3
USRP2 with WBX

TX parameters:
15dB gain, 1090MHz center frequency
4MS/s transmission

RX parameters:
25dB gain, 1090MHz center frequency
4MS/s acquisition

transmitted signal:
U(t) = 10mV + 5mV * sin(2*pi*f*t)
f = 100 kHz

I observe unexpected sinusoidal oscillations in the amplitude at about
400kHz
Oscillation amplitude is on the order of 1mV.

Dave