[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM modulation in tunnel.py example [USRP2 platform]

From: Juan Ramon Gutierrez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM modulation in tunnel.py example [USRP2 platform]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:07:50 +0200

Dear GNU Radio list,

I've being diving into some GNU Radio examples in order to communicate
two USRP2s (e.g. USRP2 #1 pings USRP2 #2). Following the example
"tunnel.py", in $GNURADIO_PATH/gnuradio-examples/python/digital, I've
been able to do it, but with a GMSK/DBPSK/DQPSK modulation scheme.

My goal is to use the tunnel.py example but using a different modulation
scheme, i.e. OFDM. I've seen the example "tunnel.py" in another
directory ($GNURADIO_PATH/gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm), which uses a
OFDM modulation scheme but it seems that it's only working for USRP1.

Is it possible nowadays to use tunnel.py (transmit and receive
flow-graph in the same USRP2) with OFDM in an USRP2 platform?

Thank you for your help.

My equipement is:
2x USRP2s + XCVR2450 daughterboard
Linux 10.04 (Lucid) - 32 bits
GNU Radio version 3.3.0 (stable version)

Kind Regards,

Juan Ramon Gutierrez Agullo