Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to open USRP-E100

From: Thomas Tsou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to open USRP-E100
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:20:05 -0700

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Praveen Vikram
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks Josh and Thomas,
> I followed the current instructions on the wiki and updated the kernel
> modules (for my current 2.6.35 kernel).
> Now I'am able to run uhd_usrp_probe with this image
> http://www.ettus.com/downloads/uhd_images/usrp_e100_fpga5.bin.
> Thomas,
> I didn't realise the instructions to update the kernel to 2.6.38 was in the
> OpenBTS section, thanks for pointing it out.

I've been updating the general E100 wiki throughout the day. Pardon me
if some links are broken in the meantime. The OpenBTS image
instructions were initially written as a special case, but the
procedure is general enough to apply to other cases.

  Thomas