Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Accessing commedi drivers through gnuradio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Accessing commedi drivers through gnuradio
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:58:59 -0400

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Abhishek <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I want to access comedi drivers using gnuradio. comedi provides drivers for 600+
DAQ cards.

Is there any documentation available for same.

Thanks,
Abhishek.

I don't think that we have any in the code, and I'm not sure if anyone has done it elsewhere.

Also, the gr-comedi code has not been touched in a while, so there's no telling what state it's in. If you get it working, please let us know if you had any major problems with it so that we can fix it up again.

Thanks,
Tom