[Discuss-gnuradio] graphical sink missing from gnuradio-companion

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] graphical sink missing from gnuradio-companion
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 04:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday I installed gnuradio-campanion through

apt-get install gnuradio-companion

 but when I opened it the graphical sink was missing.

A couple of months ago when I installed the same that graphical sink was
there.
Dont what went wrong during installation.
I installed and reinstalled several times but no help at all.

-----
Sumit Kr.
Research Assistant
Communication Research center