Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missing gr_plot_ofdm.py

From: John Andrews
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missing gr_plot_ofdm.py
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:21:34 -0500

http://vps.gnuradio.org/redmine/repositories/entry/gnuradio/gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm/gr_plot_ofdm.py?rev=ab6cf111c1d00b22d9016524b31cfcc6b09ffdc7

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM, smith mark <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all
I want to plot the .dat files that are created by the benchmark_ofdm code. But I didn't find the "gr_plot_ofdm.py"
file anywhere in the my gnuradio directory. I am using gnuradio 3.3.0. I did find the "plot_ofdm.m" file but I want to
use python only. I downloaded gnuradio3.2.2 but didn't find the file there too.

Please tell me from where I can download this file..

Regards
Usman Haider