[Discuss-gnuradio] how to remove/suppress gr_buffer::allocate_buffer: wa

From: Johannes Schmitz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to remove/suppress gr_buffer::allocate_buffer: warning:
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:42:07 +0200

I am getting the following warning when running my script:

gr_buffer::allocate_buffer: warning: tried to allocate
   4 items of size 88192. Due to alignment requirements
   32 were allocated.  If this isn't OK, consider padding
   your structure to a power-of-two bytes.
   On this platform, our allocation granularity is 4096 bytes.

Can somebody tell me how to solve this problem or suppress this warning?

I found it has to do something with fft-size that is not power of 2..