[Discuss-gnuradio] Full Duplex using USRP"

From: uday_gnu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Full Duplex using USRP"
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 01:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone!
I am new to GNU radio world.I would like to know how to implement Full
duplex using UHD USRP2...I want to transmit data using USRP2 and stop it for
a while and receive data and after that receive data and transmit again and
so on.I want this process to automatic....I would like to know how it can be
achieved....
I would like to know what is WBX mean as I could not get much information
about this...
Thank you very much