Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using custom signal processing module

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using custom signal processing module
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:06:52 -0700

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 16:59 -0400, Thomas H Kim wrote:
> Yes, I did...
> My custom module showed up in gnuradio-companion after I ran make
> install... But, I couldn't load it in python script.

Did you change the swig stuff as well to point to your new custom block?
It's in the swig directory of the custom block project. This needs to be
done so that swig can generate python bindings for the C++ blocks.

If you did, and you're pretty sure it's correct, then make sure wherever
your new module got installed is in your PYTHONPATH.

--n