Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new project on CGRAN: Logitech27MHzTransceiver

From: Matthias Fähnle
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new project on CGRAN: Logitech27MHzTransceiver
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 19:18:13 +0200

Thank you for sharing this, Matthias.  It looks like excellent work!

Thank you for your response! There was invested much time in the project, so leaving it unpublished would be a pity...

I didn't realize that Logitech had introduced AES-128 in any of the 2.4
GHz products.

It is (said to be) implemented in the Logitech Advanced 2,4 GHz technology. Have a look at this whitepaper e.g.
http://www.logitech.com/images/pdf/roem/Logitech_Adv_24_Ghz_Whitepaper_BPG2009.pdf
But we have not validated this information explicitly.

http://www.remote-exploit.org/?page_id=18
Yes, we have seen the project in our phase of literature research. But since our intention was to introduce a SDR project based on the packet building structure of GNU Radio, their uC implementation wasn't really assistant for us despite dealing with the same topic...

Cheers,

Matthias