Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to trigger dynamic reconfiguration with lock/

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to trigger dynamic reconfiguration with lock/disconnect
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 10:35:58 +0800

My mistake. I do change frequency while the transmit graph is running. The real problem is the rx side (sensing) and tx (transmitting) side cannot run in the same time (my rx and tx is realized with receive path and transmit path in one top block). So I first run the rx to sense, then stop it and start tx side to transmit with the sensing result.

I see you mention your rx and tx chains running at the same time, is it possible?

--
Yang
Sent with Sparrow