[Discuss-gnuradio] help with add a new block to GNURadio

From: intermilan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with add a new block to GNURadio
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:08:57 +0800

Hi:
    I recently add a new block to the GNURadio and GRC.The function of the block is to correlate the received spread signal and the local PN code.
I think my block can work well,but there is one thing I do not know how to fix.Sometimes the input of my block is 0 and then it will back to the normal.
But I saw the  output data from the last block ,they are correct.Did anyone have situation  before? and how did it happen? In the accessory are the code
of my block.
   thank you in advance.