[Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA mo

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA mo
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 20:55:51 +0400

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether to post this to GnuRadio or to USRP-users, so I
post it here.

We've started a project to implement a custom SDR hardware (which we
plan to open-source later) and we want to reuse as much of USRP FPGA
code as possible. But it will require a good deal of customization as
well.

So, we're looking for an advice on how to structure our relations with
the upstream (i.e. GnuRadio/USRP) the best way. I.e. where should we
place our code and how to ensure our code will be accepted to the
mainline, etc?

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.