Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 problem, UHD problem, and one suggestion

From: Brett L. Trotter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 problem, UHD problem, and one suggestion
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:37:06 -0500

Replying to self- here's another case on the USRP2/UHD-

TX Path: Sig Source -> UHD (USRP2) Sink

RX Path: UHD (USRP2) Source -> Band Pass Filter -> Scope Sink

It seems that any kind of filter, even with appropriate calculation of
the rate coming out of the filter taking into account decimation will
yield a very delayed signal on the scope sink. The same problem does not
happen on USRP1 when the sinks are swapped out and the sample rates
adjusted appropriately.