[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Camden Mendiola
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:28:40 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to connect my USRP2 with simulink. I am struggling to find proper
communication between the two. I have downloaded the communication toolbox, DSP
toolbox, and signal processing toolbox. When I click on the tranmitter USRP2
block in simulink I am asked to provide the USRP2 IP address, the Host data
port, and host control port. I followed the online instructions on how to
change my IP address. However, I still get the message 'No USRP found at
specified IP address'. Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to
establish proper communication between the USRP2 and simulink? Also, does the
default host data port of 30000 and default host control port of 30001 work?

Thanks!

-Camden Mendiola