[Discuss-gnuradio] How exactly dose rx_callback work in benchmark script

From: yulong yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How exactly dose rx_callback work in benchmark script?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 15:20:10 +0800

Hi all,

I have been reading the benchmark_rx.py codes.I want to add the channel sensing and selecting in callback function.

I understand rx_callback in benchmark_rx is a function that make the block wait for packet generating from the data that received from the receive_path while running. But how dose it work exactly? Is the tb.wait() waiting for this callback? Why I cannot find anywhere that have called this function in the script, dose it run automatically?

Thank you in advance.