Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio/master-3.3: make check error on Mac OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio/master-3.3: make check error on Mac OS X 10.6.7
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 21:39:48 -0400

> It looks like GTK isnt coming up right. And the other errors all stem
> from that. Is the X server running?

Yes.  I'm running MacPorts' XQuartz 2.6.1.  Odd, but GRC works using Apple's
X11.app (XQUartz 2.3.6).  And, now, randomly, it works in XQuartz 2.6.1 as
well.  Hmmm ... well, I guess all's well that ends well.

The dial_tone.grc file loads correctly, but when I try to execute it I get:
----
Generating: "/tmp/dial_tone.py"

Executing: "/tmp/dial_tone.py"
[Errno 2] No such file or directory
----
And, if I execute /tmp/dial_tone.py, it runs correctly with audio out working
as expected.  So, not sure why GRC isn't finding that generated .py script ...
but, again, it's sort of working at least. - MLD