Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can we measure the frequency offsets between

From: John Andrews
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can we measure the frequency offsets between two USRPs?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:23:52 -0500

I am using GRC. I used a signal source block generating a complex sine at 100kHz. The USRP interpolation is 128 and the sampling rate of the sine generator is 1MHz. The USRP connected to another computer has USRP source configured at 64 decimation and is connected to an FFT block. I don't see any peak at the expected frequency or anywhere in the plot. Its just a flat plot. I checked the USRP settings on both and they are configured right. I even have transmit gain and receive gain as 10dB on both sides.

What can be wrong here?

Thanks