Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 on switch?

From: Mike Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 on switch?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 09:02:30 -0400

I have an N210 (UHD) hooked to a switch. It works just fine. I think
the reason it is recommended to hook it directly to the computer doing
the processing is that a switch will have a limit as to how much data
can go through it at any time. So you probably shouldn't have 10 USRPs
hooked to the same switch even if you also have 10 different machines
on that switch doing the processing.

Mike