Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to conduct the Energy detection spectrum sens

From: David Clendenen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to conduct the Energy detection spectrum sensing in gnu radio.
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 21:44:54 -0400

Sandip,

This should get you started if you haven't seen it yet:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2008-12/msg00341.html

That is what I have used to build off of.  Thanks to Firas for putting that together!

Good luck,

David

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Sandip Bista <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to do research in cognitive radio, here I am stuck in making a energy detection model for my design simulation. I am looking for some assistance further research site on the gnu to get through the process of spectrum sensing so as to overcome my problem.

I would like to thank you for any help and suggestions.

With regards,
Sandip