Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error: test_gruel.o: undefined reference to

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error: test_gruel.o: undefined reference to symbol 'boost::system::get_system_category()'
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:01:15 +0200

Four more errors of the same type (no rule to make xyz). The work
arounds are obviously not the solution, but I have no time to look
into this more deeply:

gr-gsm-fr-vocoder/src/lib needs:
ln -s {python/,}gsm_full_rate.cc

gr-noaa/swig needs:
ln -s {python/,}noaa_swig.cc

gr-trellis/src/lib needs:
ln -s {python/,}trellis.cc

gr-video-sdl/src needs:
ln -s {python/,}video_sdl.cc

Dimitrios Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International