Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 with XCVR- External Clock Setting

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 with XCVR- External Clock Setting
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:43:49 -0400

On 22/03/2011 8:42 AM, Vlad Stoica wrote:
Hello

I want to implement an OFDM Transmission at 2.45GHz, and the internal USRP2
oscillator has a deviation at about 22kHz. That is too much and interrupts the
(software) synchronisation.

Because of that i want to use an external clock 10MHz with the USPR2.
It shoult be about 5dBm - 15dBm and with an amplitude about Upp = 3V.
An square wave should be best, but also a sinus should do it.

The question is: Where should i adjust the settings so the USRP2
will use the external clock ?

I use it with the Matlab Simulink and the standard firmware image.

I appreciate your hints
Vlad

Might I suggest that you post your question to either the usrp-users mailing list, or one of the MathWorks user support forums instead?