Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] My SHIELDING is wrong?

From: Sim IJskes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] My SHIELDING is wrong?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:14:53 +0100

On 14-03-11 12:49, Songsong Gee wrote:
Thank you for your answer

So, does you mean that I have to connect foil with ground pin of the
connector?
It seems to make sense...
I'll try it

Make sure you make no short between shield and pad, by measuring with ohm meter.

Also, if you are going to use this on living beeings, make sure you have good medical class isolation from the mains power. For your USRP and PC and everything connected to it.

Please seek adequate professional advice.

Gr. Sim