RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to decode the convolutional code in the GRC

From: intermilan
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to decode the convolutional code in the GRC
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:31:57 +0800

Ben:
      Thanks for your last e-mail.What I want to see is  the point of my case is to see the BER of data when convolutional code is used in the different modulator.So DBPSK block is just one example,and these cases are particular asked to do in the GRC by my supervisor。I will try what you tell me to do to see if it works.Thanks again.

inter