Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libstdc++ error on Cygwin

From: Vijay Pillai
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libstdc++ error on Cygwin
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:18:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Don,

Here is the what was displayed earlier, exactly when the error occured. When I ran "make check" a couple of times afterward (one after the other), eventually it passed without any errors

Best regards,
-Vijay

----------------------------------

ERROR: test_002_ (__main__.qa_classify)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qa_classify.py", line 94, in test_002_
    self.tb.run()
  File "/home/Vijay/gnuradio-3.3.0/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/top_bloc
k.py", line 104, in run
    self.wait()
  File "/home/Vijay/gnuradio-3.3.0/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/top_bloc
k.py", line 107, in wait
    _top_block_waiter(self._tb).wait()
  File "/home/Vijay/gnuradio-3.3.0/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/top_bloc
k.py", line 59, in __init__
    self.event = _threading.Event()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 360, in Event
    return _Event(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 368, in __init__
    self.__cond = Condition(Lock())
error: can't allocate lock