Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Modulation and Demodulation

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Modulation and Demodulation
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:37:12 -0700

If you post your code it would be easier to help.

One guess is that there's something going wrong with the
packing/unpacking.  I think the modulation and demodulation blocks
assume you have one symbol per byte which would mean for DBPSK only
one bit in each byte is used.  Make sure you have appropriate
unpacking and packing blocks.