[Discuss-gnuradio] Developers' Call, March 7, 2011

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Developers' Call, March 7, 2011
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:32:09 -0500

Our next developers' call will be held on Monday, March 7, 2011 at 1700 UTC.

Details:
Time: 1700 UTC, 12 PM EST, 9 AM PST, etc.
SIP call: sip:address@hidden
IRC channel: #gnuradio on Freenode

Agenda:
- Details of the GNU Radio 'next' transition
    - What bugs are left to work out?
        - keep_1_in_n
        - Volk build issues

- gr-digital revolution
    - introduction to the "grand-restructure"
    - some inside-baseball on the migration

- gr-conference
    - kicking around a few more details and ideas

If you would like to discuss anything else, let me know and I will update the schedule before Monday.

Thanks!
Tom