Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correctly installing UHD in Fedora 14 64-bit

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correctly installing UHD in Fedora 14 64-bit
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:30:03 -0500

On 04/03/2011 12:53 PM, Nick Othieno wrote:
Oops! My bad :-)

So, I put together a script, build-gnuradio

http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio

That will build+install+post-install-stuff Gnu Radio + UHD from the public GIT repos, including installing the prerequisites for recent Fedora and Ubuntu
  distributions.

It might be useful for people just starting out who want to get the latest stuff built and installed with less hassle. It has worked reasonably well
  for the few people I've handed it out to, you mileage may vary, etc, etc.