[Discuss-gnuradio] Wireless Lan monitoring

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wireless Lan monitoring
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 04:54:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am doing an experiment in which i need to collect the data of Wireless LAN
usage in my campus.I need to know that which channel out of 1,6,11 are being
used ,period of the use and what is traffic on them.I have to create a
repository which will finally be used in the code to be implemented on USRP
unit.Can anyone suggest some software or method to do so.

Thanks & Regards

-----
Sumit Kr.
Research Assistant