[Discuss-gnuradio] SPAN code - receiving data frame

From: senthil murugan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SPAN code - receiving data frame
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:43:21 +0530

Hi all,

I implemented SPAN code in usrp-1, gnuradio -3.3.0 .. (downloaded SPAN code and modified to work with 3.3.0 version)

I changed my lap's wifi datarate of 1Mbps using iwconfig command and i received Beacon frame..i got this correctly.

Then, i connect another lap to ad-hoc network and used usrp-1 as sniffer.. I am receiving Beacon frame correctly but when i am loading the file through wifi, i am not getting dataframe correctly..

its showing packet length as 10 once i start loading file... also i got some dataframes of length 1580 (very less when compared to frames of length 10)

Will SPAN code receive 1Mbps dataframe??